Tuesday 16 September 2014

Wk 3 - Digi Queens Day!

Hi everyone, welcome back to another awesome day of inspiration from the Digi Queens team!
If you've not seen this post before each Tuesday the lovely Digi Queen team pop in and show you some amazing inspiration for colouring in all your Polkadoodles images from the store - HERE - we have added lots of new images this week so you need to check them out!.... Make sure you also join our fab group on Facebook too - Polka Doodle Dandies....we have loads of stuff and specials and freebies going on so it's worth a visit!

Tuesday is our challenge day over at Digi Choosday too so make sure you pop over once you read this post to join in the fun (we have fab inspiration and more importantly - you can save 25% today whoop whoop!!)
So let's see what the Digi Queens are up to today....


Janine - Hi and good morning everyone.  Well I'm back from my trip to Alaska and I'm just about recovered from the effects of jetlag - I guess that's the trouble of travelling so far away.  I shouldn't complain really as I had a brilliant time. Anyhoo, back to Polkadoodles business.  The theme for the Digi Queens this week is Christmas, my favourite time of the year.  I was spoilt for choice with Nikky's fab designs, but I finally plumbed for one called 'Postbox' together with one of the digi papers, both of which are from the 'Work & Play Festive Hollybobs' Collection 5.  To make my card I firstly matted and layered my printed off paper onto some co-coordinating cardstock, on which I added the frame I made using a die cut square with a die cut arched centre - I added a piece of white glitter card behind the aperture.  I coloured both the image and the envelope with alcohol markers, and fussy cut them both out. Using foam tape I placed everything on top of the matted and layered card base to give dimension. To finish off I added a touch of glitter and a few gems.

Get Festive Hollybobs here on CD:
or you can get the Digis here...

Tait - Hi guys, im back again this week with a cute christmas card. It took me a while to actually choose a stamp for this card, there were so many to choose from and I just wanted it to be perfect but in the end I chose the little girl with presents in the snow from the Here Comes Christmas CD I loved colouring her up with the typical christmas colours, cause yes im a sucker for the more traditional colours :D. Anyway onto the card. I hope you enjoy.


Fi....Morning everybody, it's been a manic weekend for me but I managed to get my card made to share with you today! There is just so many fabby Polka Doodles digis to choose from...spoiled for choice, that's what we are!  So I have used this fabby digi called "Mistletoe"  which I coloured with alcohol markers. He is also available from the Work and Play Christmas Hollybobs CD collection where you also be able to find those yummy papers and tags I have used....again so many to choose from. I also punched out some snowflakes and glittered them up and and added some twine to the tags...hope you likey!




or get the digis here....

Beverly - Hello everyone!  I am back this week with the most stinking cute image for Christmas that I have seen.  I have used Hollybobs Santa you can find him by clicking on the link.  I know you are going to love him as much as I do.  I have colored him up with some alcohol markers and used some older papers from my stash and I used lots of stickles to make him shine nicely.  I hope you enjoy!!

Products used this week: 


Gorgeous inspiration - thanks for joining us, we'll see on Friday with another great Polkadoodles challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!