Tuesday 5 February 2013

Wall art

Hello all it Anjie here with todays Studio 12 make.
I bought some cheap canvases a while ago and decided to use one for todays project. I printed out some papers, sentiments and images from the Studio 12 CD Picknix Collection 1. I cut them all up and inked around the edges of everything with a blue distress ink pad. I then printed out my surname in one of the lovely alphas from the CD, and again inked around the edges. I used a PVA glue to stick everything in place, then added a bit of lace, a clock die cut and some flowers and gems. Lastly I added some faux stictching around the edges.

Once our new extension is built this will be hung on the wall in there.

4 comments:

  1. A fab idea Anjie and looking totally gorgeous. Love it!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so gorgeous, love the colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Anjie. Absolutely love these vintage papers xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!