Tuesday 8 January 2013

Altered Journal

This is my first make for the Studio 12 side of Polka Doodles, although I have been using the CD's for a while! I love altering things and getting inky and messy, so it's right up my street.

Every few years I do myself a journal for keeping track of things I'm working on, my fave things and things I need to own! lol And here is the one I've made for this year. All the papers and embellishments are from the Studio 12 Picknix collection Vol 1. I've used some distress ink to age everything, then used a white pen to add faux stitching. Then I've added some odd bits of ribbon to the spine. I always save my ribbon offcuts to use on projects like these.


Don't forget there is still a 15% sale on the Polka Doodles website, so go grab yourself this fabulous CD and anything else you might need.

Anjie
xx

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your creation with lots of detail added its simply gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this journal is super cool! I absolutely love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Anjie - love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous and vintagey Anjie. Love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Anjie - cute design in every way :-) x x

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!