Friday 27 May 2016

Week 21 - Birthday celebrations - Polkadodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Hello everyone - Happy Friday!
This week is inspiration week here at Polkadoodles for our 

Birthday Celebrations
Challenge
You can enter it Here

Remember you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ---->
The winner of this challenge will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Polkadoodles download store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 3rd June
 to enter


Yes, we are looking for a couple of new DT members so if you're interested please click the image above or go to the post below this one for more details on how to apply!

Here are more fantastic creations from the team
Anita  Today I am bringing you some birthday inspiration using polkadoodles

Birthday cake digital image I have been dieing to use this image, so this is just perfect for this occasion,  I coloured using Alcohol markers a background technique using alcohol cleaner and a splash of ribbon. 


Ruth:  I've used the very cute Winston Bear Birthday and coloured it up with Promarkers.  I've made a he into a she for this card to celebrate a first Birthday!  Papers are from Work and Play 10.





Anjie -  I've used the stamps from the fabulous Lemonade Fizz collection which you can order HERE. I stamped and coloured up lots of petals, leaves and shapes. I coloured them once again with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints. Then I cut all the elements out by hand and arranged the petals and leaves over some I had stamped direct to the card. I shaped the leaves before sticking them down to give them some dimension. I then stamped a border and a sentiment and used the new metallic Gansai Tambi paints, which I have to say are LUSH! More details and photos on my blog.


Claire C Come and join Winnie for a birthday! I've used a digital image called Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Cake and chocolate with Miss Candy Cremepuff! - Printable Digital Stamp Download and coloured her with my Graph'It markers. The teapot template and the gorgeous papers and embellies are all from Lavender Tea and Magic Garden


Bev here. For my birthday card I used the uber useful Winston collection & as I've not had a lot of time I used all pre coloured images. For more details on how it's constructed feel free to pop over to my blog here.



Katrina:  I've used the digi stamp Birthday Rock Cake from the Sticks and Bones CD for my card and coloured her in with alcohol markers. The grass is cut from one of the Texture papers on the CD using an icicle die and I cut the cake layers by hand from one of the Animal Print papers that I thought looked a bit like currants :) 


Gorgeous creations by everyone. Now onto the winner and Top 3 of our Things with Wings. The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is...
Please email us HERE quoting PD21001Wk18 to claim
your prize of a $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog....

Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Now onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team.

5 - Astrid
50 - Sue B
59 - Beatriz





Top 3 Feather in My Cap winners,
for using a Polkadoodles image are
66 - Shell B
68 - Ellena F
76 - Nick

Well done to our Feathery friends.  You have been added to our League board which you can check all about at the pages tab up top :-) 
Each week the league board will be updated, so we can all keep track and at the end of the season out Winning Featherist will receive a speical Polkadoodles prize.




Congratulations to everyone. We really appreciate you entering our challenges and we love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.
Our current challenge theme is...
Birthday Celebrations and you can enter Here
Have a great week everyone :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!